Imagine for a moment if we once again knew, strictly as a matter of course, these few unremarkable things: What it is we're eating. Where it came from. How it found its way to our table. And what, in a true accounting, it really cost.
— Michael Pollan, The Omnivore's Dilemma
- Eat Well Guide: Find a SOLE food restaurant, farm, and farmers market near you
- Eat Well Guide Travel Map: Find SOLE food on the road
- Foods with high fructose corn syrup
- Lettuce Link
- Local Harvest: A directory of farms and CSAs in the US
- Consolidation nation: Phil Howard’s charts of who owns what in the organic industry
- Slow Food USA: Sign up to chow down, slowly
- Sustainable Agriculture A-Z: What do all these terms mean?
- The Meatrix: Short animated Matrix spoof about the industrial meat industry, from Sustainable Table
- The Meatrix II: Revolting
- True Food Network